Last Updated: 21.07.2012
Share Your Essays does not accept essays arbitrarily. We follow a strict set of rules and guidelines.
Shareyouressays.com entertains only original and quality essays. Read the below given Content Guidelines before submitting essays to this site.
1. You should be the original author/owner of each and every essay you submit to this site.
2. Your essay must contain more than 500 words. Any article under 500 words will be rejected.
3. Don’t submit copied essays from books, magazines or from any other documents. If you are found promoting any kind of plagiarism on this site, your account and IP may be banned and all your previously submitted articles may be deleted from the site.
4. Don’t submit any essays that contain hate, negative review, racialism or any other illegal materials.
5. Don’t include any affiliate links or any kind of hyperlinks in the body of your essays.
6. Don’t submit any essays that were already available on the internet.
Must and Mustn’t
1. Your essay must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
2. Your essay Must Not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) essay or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
3. Your essay Must Not be Written as a Press Release, News Article or be Time Sensitive.
4. Your essay Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the essay Title, Body, or Summary.
5. Your essay Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
6. Your essay Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
7. Your essay Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior Submissions.
8. Your essay Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
9. Your essay Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.